Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peaches?! That's right, Hot Chillys isn't all about peppers! Taking their name from the lightly sueded "peached" finish that leaves wearers feeling soft and pampered, PeachSkins provide a good degree of warmth, especially when paired with a solid second layer. These women's base layer bottoms are also excellent at wicking moisture and serve as a lightweight option for travel. Try one of our homemade Peach Skin fabric bottoms and experience the ultimate in soft, fuzzy comfort.
- Self covered elastic waistband
- 100% Microfiber Polyester makes it light for layering
- Moisture Transfer Fibers to move moisture away from the skin
- Relaxed fit, lightweight warmth
- Antimicrobial treatment to inhibit bacteria growth
- Anatomically designed shape with room to move
- Soft, silky hand feel makes it easy to layer over
- UPF 30 protection
Our warehouse. Ready to send your order!
📦 FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We offer FREE worldwide shipping when your orders over $69, expect 5-12 working days for it to arrive (to be safe)..
🔒 100% SECURE PAYMENTS
- We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
💰 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 5 calendar days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund with acceptable reason ONLY.
✉️ 24/7 CUSTOMERS SUPPORT
- Got questions? Our support staffs are here to answer any queries before and after placing your orders.
- The most comfortable and flattering cloth to drip!
- Made of High-Quality Eco-friendly Cotton that will last years with proper care.
- NEVER lose shape, no fading.
- Provide you with a silky experience.
- Breathable & Soft.
- Warm & Skin-friendly.
BENEFITS OF COTTON
- Super Soft
- Absorb sweat
- Slow Fashion
- Ethically Made
Perfect Fitting-Our heart-shaped stitching gives your body shape a flattering & comfortable look.
Ecological Fiber-Foldable storage, have great ability to maintain shape, not easily become creased.
Craftsmanship-Our clothes have gone through a strict selection of 7 processes.
- Cloth Inspection
- Printing and Embroidering
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.